Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ilia
Frequent Visitor

Tile in iOS mobile

Hello. So, I have question about iOS mobile app.

In the Android version by tapping on the tile it clicks the link automatically, but in the iOS it unfolds. Then you need to tap on the link. Is there any way to avoid the extra pressing?

4 REPLIES 4
joelang
joelang

daksh_arora
Regular Visitor

Even i am facing the same issue on IPad AIR.

When i click on a image tile in dashboard that has a link to report, firstly the image pops up in full screen mode and then when click the "LINK" sign button that we have on top right corner; it takes us to report. And here comes to issues:

1. This button only opens the default report tab. i.e. if we have multiple report tabs in a single report it only opens the report tab that is in default view regardless of which report tab link is provided.

Same is the case with the image tile that has been pinned from the report page.

But this is working absolutly fine on power bi web service.

2. If we pin a vizual from any repot page, it firstly opens that tilr in focus mode, and after clicking on report tab it goes to report page. So this is a 2 step process.

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Ilia

What do you mean "clicks the link automatically" when tapping on tile? Do you mean URLs? 

As I tested, both IOS and Andriod app works same way. Neither of them will open the link automatically. Can you sharesome screenshots if possible?

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors