Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Maathof

PowerBI online standard opening dashboard in full screen?

Hello, I just read that the support of the PowerBi App will end after 31 december this year. I have soms dasboards running on PC 's running the pwerBi app. wenn starting this pc it standard presents a dasboard in fullscreen mode. Is it possible to do this also for the PowerBi Online version? I see I can switch to fullscreen manualy but Is it also possble when I Start the Online version Dasboard Directly in full screemodus?

1 REPLY 1
soniya-01

Although there is not built-

in 
feature 
in Power BI Online to open dashboards in full screen, you can still achieve full-screen view by using your browser's options. 

Here's quick guide: 
Open Dashboard: Go to your Power BI Online account and open the dashboard you want to view.

Browser Full Screen: Use your browser's full-screen mode. You can search for full-screen icon in the browser toolbar or press F11 to toggle full-screen mode on most browsers. 

Dashboard Configuration: Modify the dashboard's layout and elements inside Power BI to optimize the full-screen view.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors