Hi @Sudhavi_84 ,
The activities and analyses that you'll learn with Power BI generally follow a common flow. The common flow of activity looks like this:
- Bring data into Power BI Desktop, and create a report.
- Publish to the Power BI service, where you can create new visualizations or build dashboards.
- Share dashboards with others, especially people who are on the go.
- View and interact with shared dashboards and reports in Power BI Mobile apps.
So firstly based on your description, I'd suggest you download Power BI Desktop to transform data ,do some summarization ,create reports... not Power Mobile app .
Secondly, you said it should be summarised values always based on Month/year ,You could simply do this in PBI:
- Use the default summarize type:
- Use SUM() of DAX to create a measure:
Measure = CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[Variances ]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[Category],'Table'[Date].[Year],'Table'[Date].[MonthNo]))
If you have any other issues, please share more detail information like the data sample and your expected output to help us clarify your scenario.
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.