Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiselect slicer

Dear all,

I have created a Desktop layout of my report and then from that I built a Mobile layout. Since I have a slicer with multiselect option, the mobile version on my phone does not allow me to use this multiselect (because there is not an option to use Ctrl). Is there a way to have a multiselect option in a mobile view?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

To get to the interaction settings, tap your profile picture to open the Side panel  choose Settings, and find the interaction settings in the Preferences section.
You can read more about it here
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/mobile/mobile-app-interaction-settings

Thanks,

Michal

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @Anonymous 

There is an option in the app setting to turn on Multi-select interactions for report.

Once you will enabled it you will be able to use the Multi-select option in the slicer.

michalfoster_1-1699777804247.png

Thanks,

Michal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @michalfoster, thanks for the answer.

Where exactly is that option?

Hi @Anonymous ,

To get to the interaction settings, tap your profile picture to open the Side panel  choose Settings, and find the interaction settings in the Preferences section.
You can read more about it here
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/mobile/mobile-app-interaction-settings

Thanks,

Michal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors