Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mike12345
Helper I
Helper I

Mobile view - column resize

Have a desktop page setup in the mobile view.  I like the new features so that you can customize the mobile screen different from desktop as far as fonts, etc.  My issue is table or matrix visuals - I want to resize the columns in mobile to not have the user scroll right to see the volumes/counts.  It is perfect on desktop but on mobile the user has to scroll right to see the full visual.  Any way to fit to size in mobile?

See example below.  Facility name column is too large and quantity is cut off.

mike12345_0-1651246221980.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @mike12345 

Thank you for your feedback

We are aware of the need to resize the table column to fit mobile layout, for now that option is not available as the mobile canvas is not interactive.

We are thinking on a way to improve the table formatting in Mobile and your feedback is very valuable.

We are working the Auto size option in the formatting to work properly that might be on step to the solution.

Thanks,

Michal

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @mike12345 

Thank you for your feedback

We are aware of the need to resize the table column to fit mobile layout, for now that option is not available as the mobile canvas is not interactive.

We are thinking on a way to improve the table formatting in Mobile and your feedback is very valuable.

We are working the Auto size option in the formatting to work properly that might be on step to the solution.

Thanks,

Michal

Hello,

Yes please, mobile layout is becoming more and more a priority.

Not allowing to resize tables is almost a no-go for mobile view.

Also please could we have the ability to hide/show tabs independently in web and mobile views.

Some detailed tabs nice in web view should better be hidden in mobile view and vice-versa.

Thanks a lot.

@Robin_P 

We are familiar with the need of hiding table columns for mobile view, it is in our roadmap.

Thanks,

Michal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors