Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

brandon061017
Frequent Visitor

Mobile banner at top that was added makes it so the standard 16:9 size doesn't fit on my phone!!!!

Mobile banner at top that was added makes it so the standard 16:9 size doesn't fit on my phone!!!! I used to see my report exactly as I created it, now after a month of building a report, users have to scroll up and down to see the buttons at the bottom of the page (including navigation) because of the little gray bar that pushes everything down and makes it not fit the screen. This is horrible and needs to be taken off. People want to see the report as they made it and have it fit the screen as it was built, not cut it off and require scrolling. Please help!!! This impacts every business I've helped over the last two years and makes the solution much less attractive compared to my competitors like Tableau users, etc. Thanks for helping quickly to fix this problem....we need the real estate on small phones and banners just aren't worth it.

3 REPLIES 3
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @brandon061017 

So you want to remove the Mobile banner ? Can you provide the screenshot of mobile loading page ? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

It's not the loading page. It's actually a permanent banner now that is at the top of every mobile report by default. This wasn't there previously and it makes the report not fit to screen like it does in desktop and in the service. Power Apps uses swipe right to escape app instead of a big banner--maybe something similar can be done. It's not aesthetically appealing and impacts the look and feel of the experience. Thanks for all you do.

Hey @brandon061017 ,

Can you please provide a screenshot from your app, and point the banner that bothers you?

Nothing has changed, and we do not have any banner when viewing a report. Do you mean the report header, that has the report name, and menu entry point for some actions, including the "fullscreen" action?

Can you also specify if you are using iphone or Android phone?

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors