Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dskilton

How to script the Android client

We would like to use a "smart tv", that has an Android client built into the TV. We intend to install the Power BI client on to the TV and then make it display a rolling series of performance graphs.

Is there a way to script the client to make it display a graph, full screen, for a minute or so and then roll onto a new graph.

It would need to refresh the data about every 15 minutes or so.

Ideally, I would like to use the included Android client rather than adding an Intel based PC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@dskilton

In Power BI Mobile, there's no "play mode". And it doesn't support rolling displaying pages. You can submit a feature request on Idea.

For your requirement, I suggest you export your Power BI report into PowerPoint. Then rolling display the slides. For more details, please see: Export Power BI report to PowerPoint (Preview).

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@dskilton

In Power BI Mobile, there's no "play mode". And it doesn't support rolling displaying pages. You can submit a feature request on Idea.

For your requirement, I suggest you export your Power BI report into PowerPoint. Then rolling display the slides. For more details, please see: Export Power BI report to PowerPoint (Preview).

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors