Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Table - scrolling by wheel stuck when curson does move

Hello,

I have a problem with scrolling in a table (in PBI online), when the cursor is on table value and the cursor does not move, scrolling with a mouse wheel does not work, You have to move the cursor a bit for the scrolling to continue working.

here is the screen recording of the issue, I am scrolling with the mouse wheel the whole time, but as you can see, the table is not scrolling until I move the cursor a bit:

scroll.gif

Warm regards,

Jakub

Hi @jdusek92 ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, but in my case he seems to be working fine.
You could try adjusting the length of this visual to see if it works for your needs.

11111111.gif

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @jdusek92 ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, but in my case he seems to be working fine.
You could try adjusting the length of this visual to see if it works for your needs.

11111111.gif

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,

jdusek92
Helper IV

Hello @v-xiaoyan-msft , are you trying it in Power BI Service (reading view)? The problem does not occur in Power BI desktop app.

Please try it in PBI online, with more records in the table. position your cursor in the middle of the table (in column, not outside), and scroll with your mouse wheel, without moving the cursor.

For me, the scrolling is stuck after a while and I have to move the cursor a little for  the scrolling to continue

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support

Hi @jdusek92 ,

Unfortunately, this is indeed the test I did in Power BI Service. I was not able to reproduce your problem.

Best Regards,

Nico78
Frequent Visitor

i have exactly the same problem since a few days. it occurs in every table and is definitely not a performance issue. if i select a value in the table and push the down-arrow button, then the scrolling is fine. 

and this bug occurs now in reports, which were uploaded a long time ago and had never problem with it.

Credential
Frequent Visitor

Same here on Power BI Report Server May 2022. It occures with Edge and Chrome but not with FireFox!

jdusek92
Helper IV

I have this issue in Edge

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here happens just on Power BI Embedded

MaraT
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue on Edge.  Keen to hear if anyone has a solution to this bug