Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI reports not rendering

I can get to the home page, but i cannot get to any reports. anyone else having issues?

Hi All ,

If your tenants are located in these clusters, you are experiencing some issues with using Power BI service. Just as the comms displayed in the Service Outage/Degradation section in Power BI Support(https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/), there is an outage for the following clusters. Product team has engaged and they are fixing this issue. Please be patient for the fix.

vcazhengmsft_0-1645666333703.png

If your tenants are not resided in these clusters, please try the step: Clear browser cache and resign to Power BI service.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
Macros
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here.  If I refresh a ton, I might get the report to get past loading...but the values don't all populate.

JoswinPowerBi
Frequent Visitor

Me too,  do you know whats' happened? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here.

philliplyle
Regular Visitor

There has been a big issue with embedded reports over the past several days, I wonder if it is related.  

billuran2009
Helper I

I wonder if there is a correlation to the cyber attacks from Russia on Ukraine today. I have 1,000s of end users waiting...

Funciutu021

Does anyone know when this will get fixed?

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi All ,

If your tenants are located in these clusters, you are experiencing some issues with using Power BI service. Just as the comms displayed in the Service Outage/Degradation section in Power BI Support(https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/), there is an outage for the following clusters. Product team has engaged and they are fixing this issue. Please be patient for the fix.

vcazhengmsft_0-1645666333703.png

If your tenants are not resided in these clusters, please try the step: Clear browser cache and resign to Power BI service.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

buitrond
Frequent Visitor

My reports that are published publicly on our website are not all loading. I refresh the page and some load randomly, while others stay blank and never load the visuals. I use Chrome but I checked Firefox, and Firefox apears to be loading/renderingloading.JPG

all of the reports.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issues here- when will this be solved any info on the timeline?

Or anything I need to do?

thanks

shadow9600
Frequent Visitor

Same issue, blank pages in published apps on both public web and private tennant. Refresh the browser will normally allow the report to show, but if you click on another report in the same app they will all go blank againa and only a refresh will resolve until you click on another report.