Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Service Filter vs Desktop (CSS bug?)

Hello, 

Since the last week, i have noticed that the hehavior (css Style) of my filters on power bi service has changed. 

The problem is illustrated in the image below : 

Power BI filter Bug.png

In PBDesktop, the selected item in my filter is in black. I had the same behavior on Power BI Service but, since the last week the back-ground color of the selection has disappeared.  

I remeber i had the same issue last year. 

Regards, 

ksabi

Comments
LHollak
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue on powerbi.com service but now also on in PowerBI Desktop! This issue is not solved in the following version. I downloaded it a few minutes ago.  Version: 2.60.5169.3201 64-bit (July, 2018).

This is very confusing for our customers!

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@ksabi @LHollak @tomringer @Anonymous,

Please keep an eye on update time in Power BI support site.
0.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Regards,
Lydia

PBI_V
Frequent Visitor

Thanks guys, good to know you're working on it. I spent 2 hours this morning looking for an error in my modelling/query editor thinking I'd let a date table error creep in as I couldn't tell the different between seleted and unselected in my report Smiley LOL

DavidKett
Advocate IV

While the dev team is at it, they should allow users to choose the highlight/selected color property of the Slicer. This seems like pretty standard/basic formatting functionality. 

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@ksabi @tomringer @PBI_V @LHollak @tomringer,

This issue has been fixed, please check it on your side.

Regards,
Lydia

ksabi
Advocate II

Hello @v-yuezhe-msft

Every thing is OK for us. 

Thank you. 

Regards, 

Khaled

vpray
Helper II

Working again for us as well, thanks,

Vincent

LHollak
Regular Visitor

Everything is working for us also. Thank you.

Leo