Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue: Applications Not Appearing as Available for End Users

Seem to have an issue with applications loading up within the APPs section of Power BI Service.
I have many users from the companies we work as consultants reporting the problem.
Please, can you see what is causing the problem.
Thanks.

There is another post in the community on the topic:

Applications Not Appearing as Available for End Us... - Microsoft Power BI Community

AntonioPalomas_0-1632865256031.png

Comments
ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous  That's a huge problem, especially if you are responsible for the analytics and keeping people current.  I know how that goes. 

I stumbled upon a way around for our users.  Are you able to upgrade your workspace from a V1 to a V2?  Let me know if you're not sure where to do that...nothing changes from your user experience standpoint.  Then, have you tried sharing using the app (or report) link I described in my Oct 14 post above?  All of our permissions remained active and it performed exactly as the app workspace url we used prior...except it could now find the workspace.  If you haven't, I'd give it a try.

Tom

jtrock
Frequent Visitor

My aforementioned issue with the infinite "Building Your App" message once an app has been selected has been resolved as of this morning.  Thank you!