Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue: Applications Not Appearing as Available for End Users

Seem to have an issue with applications loading up within the APPs section of Power BI Service.
I have many users from the companies we work as consultants reporting the problem.
Please, can you see what is causing the problem.
Thanks.

There is another post in the community on the topic:

Applications Not Appearing as Available for End Us... - Microsoft Power BI Community

AntonioPalomas_0-1632865256031.png

Comments
ElmoMan76
Regular Visitor

Shocking it will take a month to fix 😞

wonder what the work around will be apart from the deleting the cache etc each time?

Tomas_Govenius
Regular Visitor

I have upgraded our workspaces that we couldnt access to V2 and now its working for us.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ElmoMan76 

You will be shocked again, I just received answer from support:

Thank you for joining the call with me today, I connected with my team and observed that this is a known issue with Power BI and many of users are facing the same issue.

The fix for this issue is set to be deployed on 31st december,2021. We really apologize for this inconvenience.

slessmann
Frequent Visitor

I got a support message in the middle of last night and they told me it would be fixed by Monday. Hopeful that's the case.

ElmoMan76
Regular Visitor

@Anonymous  & @slessmann  - Which one is the truth 🤣.... both being fixed but 2 months apart???????

KG_3243550
Advocate I

Or organization is experiencing the same issue with the app list not appearing in gallery view. If we switch to list view they appear and stay there, but if we switch to gallery view they show initially then disappear as soon as we navigate away from Apps and back again.

chross
Advocate III

Hey all.  The same thing just happened to us today (9/30/2021).  It's happening on both Edge and Chrome.  If I clear my cache and log back into the service it works, but then when I click to something else (i.e workspaces) and then go back to Apps, they are missing again.  After reading through other users comments, does anyone know if this issue is going to be fixed by Monday or by the end of the year?  This is beyond frustrating that we constantly have to communicate to our users that there is an issue in the service.  

jtrock
Frequent Visitor

According to Support | Microsoft Power BI everything is "running smooth", but this seems like this is a huge degradation of the service for those organizations experiencing these issues, and conflicts with whoever posted the response from support that this is a known issue and the ETR is Dec 31, 2021.   How do we get a member of Support in here to address this issue for us or escalate the issue with each of us creating support tickets for the same issue?

Actually, from the posts it seems like there are two separate (but perhaps related?) issues... one is the apps being gone from Gallery view, and one is the eternal "building your app..." screen when clicking on certain apps.

@v-robertq-msft sorry to ping you on this one

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ElmoMan76 

Get additional respond from support.

As I understand, for Europe fix will done on Oct 4th and Dec 31st is for some other clusters, but can't tell you more. 

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

Same issue here as well.  It showed up with a different message, but simply couldn't find the app for a workspace.

SorryWeCouldntFindThatApp.png

Also--see the other issues I posted to this forum I posted about problems with  Edge and Chrome Power BI service issues with Edge and Chrome 

Thank you,

Tom