Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Funnel Visual Selection not Working

Users are unable to click on a funnel category to interact with the data on a report in Power BI Service. I am able to replicate the issue and found that it specifically doesn't work if you click on the text value; it does work if you click on the blue space. It is intuitive for users to click on the text and there is sometimes not much text-free space on the bar they'd like to click (as seen in images).
This is a new issue as of two weeks ago and no changes have been made to the report in that time. Before, users could click on these categories to filter the rest of the report without issue. This issue does not happen in Power BI Desktop.

Snag_2e72a000.png

Snag_2e777638.png

Hi @msherline ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @msherline ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

ndlofnsd
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I don't know if it is connected to this, but the drill-through option is no longer visible when right-clicking on the value of a funnel. It's working in Power BI Desktop but has suddenly stopped working in the Power BI Service.

Is this a known bug?

Best regards