Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug when using a field parameter in a matrix visual

When a dimension field parameter is used in a matrix visual that has more than one expanadable rows, the visual is collapsed to the level of the field parameter whenever I make a selection from the field parameter slicer. 
Consider the following matrix, where COST_PERIOD is the dynamic field and TEST PARAMETER is the slicer that controls that field:

Quiny_Harl_0-1675277365642.png

As you can see, the table is expanded to tge level of Vendor Name. Now, when I make another selection fron the TEST PARAMETER slicer, the table is automatically collapsed to the level of the COST_PERIOD field and I have to expand everything all over again:

Quiny_Harl_1-1675277539320.png

Hi @Quiny_Harl 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide your sample for reference ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Quiny_Harl 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide your sample for reference ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Quiny_Harl
Resolver I

@v-yetao1-msft,
please, download a sample file from here: https://filetransfer.io/data-package/OOJOJASB#link

Quiny_Harl
Resolver I

@v-yetao1-msft , any updates?

Quiny_Harl
Resolver I

@v-yetao1-msft 

any updates, please?