Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

BUG::GUI::END FORMAT MODE SUDDENLY ACTIVATED

ISSUE:

Screenshot 2024-05-28 195208.jpg

I was about to click on the Focus mode icon of a visual when suddenly all the blue Exit Format Mode boxes appeared and now I can't enter the Focus mode at all.  What on earth is going on?!?

Hi  @Element115 ,

Thanks for the details, I tried to reproduce the issue but was not successful, these visuals are working fine in my reports, we will continue to investigate this issue, if you have additional scenarios to add they are most welcome, if you temporarily roll back to the previous version does it work?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
Element115
Power Participant

Actually, I can reproduce this.  It happens everything single time I click on the Focus Mode icon of the Line and Clustered Column chart while data is loading.

Element115
Power Participant

PBID Version: 2.129.905.0 64-bit (May 2024)

Element115
Power Participant

After it occurs, the only way to regain access to the Focus Mode is to navigate to another report page and come back to the original page. Then clicking on the Focus Mode widget works.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @Element115 ,

Thanks for the details, I tried to reproduce the issue but was not successful, these visuals are working fine in my reports, we will continue to investigate this issue, if you have additional scenarios to add they are most welcome, if you temporarily roll back to the previous version does it work?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Element115
Power Participant

@v-xiaoyan-msft  The issue is back with PBI Version: 2.130.754.0 64-bit (June 2024).

Screenshot 2024-06-21 112146.jpg

What triggered it was a click on the Focus mode icon in the top right corner of the Line visual you see on the left in the screenshot above.

The bug is still not fixed.