Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BryanCarmichael
Advocate I
Advocate I

Retrieve images from Lakehouse into PowerBi

I have images stored in a Lakehouse and i want to be able to retrieve them and ideally display them in a PowerBi report 

Is this even possible and if so what is the best pattern to achieve this ?

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BryanCarmichael ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community.
At this time, we are reaching out to the internal team to get some help on this .
We will update you once we hear back from them.

Hi @BryanCarmichael ,

This is probably the only approach possible right now: Link .
However we are actually in a plan to work on this feature requests and I think it's a reasonable request.

Appreciate if you could share the feedback on our feedback channel. Which would be open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows our product teams to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and gives insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

After creating the feature request in feedback channel, please share the link over here as it would help us to track for more information.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Hello @BryanCarmichael ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query was answered.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Hi ther proposed solution woudl not work for waht we need - i need to be abel to directly reference the images in a lakehouse.

I will leave feedback in the channel as requested 

Hi @BryanCarmichael ,

We really appreciate your feedback and definitely going to consider it.
After creating the feature request in feedback channel, please share the link over here as it would help us to track for more information.

I hope we have answered your query. Please let me know incase of further queries.

Hi @BryanCarmichael ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query was answered.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024  FBC Gallery Image

Fabric Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors