Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jim_quinn

Free Fabric Trial Only Showing Power BI

Hi,

I started Free Fabric Trial, but it's showing Power BI items. I checked a few videos on resolving this issue. Tennant is enabled for all Fabric items. Any help appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jim_quinn 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Thanks

Hi @jim_quinn 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others.
If you have any question relating to the current thread, please do let us know and we will try out best to help you.
In case if you have any other question on a different issue, we request you to open a new thread.

Thanks 

AndyDDC
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

hi @jim_quinn when you click on the experience (persona) switcher to the bottom left of the power bi portal, what can you see? You should be able to see data engineering, data factory etc

Hi Andy, I have no persona switcher in bottom left of portal. I've tied with a couple browsers. I also tried changing url from 

https://app.fabric.microsoft.com/home?experience=power-bi

to

https://app.fabric.microsoft.com/home?experience=data-engineering

and it returns Power BI experience.

I see that others have having similar issues.

Thanks,

Jim

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors