Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

bthan
Frequent Visitor

Cannot query files in lakehouse connected to notebook

bthan_1-1710213218512.png

Please see the attached screenshot. As you can see, my notebook is mounted, but I cannot install my packages from the requirements file. The filesystem seems to be unmounted.

Everything was working fine up until today!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @v-gchenna-msft,

My issue has been resolved contacting technical support with Microsoft. The issue was a result of some regional outage in my area.

Thanks,

Bill

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
rparavia
Regular Visitor

I am having a similar issues. All notebooks I had became unstable, with error messages such as the one above (FileNotFoundError) or connection errors (as ConnectException: Connection refused). I tried running with a new Environment but it did not work. Everything was working fine until yesterday.

When I run the following code:

from notebookutils import mssparkutils
mssparkutils.fs.mounts()
I only get the following output (i.e., the Lakehouse is not mounting)
[MountPointInfo(mountPoint=/nb_resource/builtin, source=Notebook Working Directory, scope=nb_resource, localPath=/synfs/nb_resource/builtin)]

Hi @rparavia ,

It looks like it is different from the ask, can you please create a new Thread here - General Discussion - Microsoft Fabric Community , we will definitely look into your query.  

Thank you

v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bthan ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Apologies for the issue you are facing. Can you please confirm whether above code is working properly before?
Let me know if the issue still even after re-attaching the lakehouse again.

Yes, it was working everyday for the last 2 months

I have tried removing and re adding the lake house

Hi @bthan ,

Can you please share the diagnostic info for further investigation? Please acknowledge here once shared.

Hello @v-gchenna-msft,

My issue has been resolved contacting technical support with Microsoft. The issue was a result of some regional outage in my area.

Thanks,

Bill

Glad to know that your issue got resolved. Please continue using Fabric Community for your further queries.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors