Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Miasm1

Trouble Integrating Ruby on Rails with Microsoft Fabric: Connection Error Issues

Hey everyone,

I've been working on a Ruby on Rails application and I'm trying to integrate it with Microsoft Fabric. However, I keep encountering a specific error when establishing a connection. Has anyone experienced a similar issue or have any troubleshooting recommendations for Rails integration with Fabric?

Please share some useful guide link.

Thanks in adavnce!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Miasm1,

I'd like to suggest you check the application development settings if it include 'rest API' or other API endpoint/data drivers settings to enable the remote access from these interfaces.

To getting data from rest api, you can use web connector on power bi desktop:

Solved: Pull data from a REST API Authentication - Microsoft Fabric Community

For other type of data drivers, you can find out correspond data driver connector to getting data with connection strings.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Miasm1

Hi Fabric Microsoft Community,

Recently, I post a question on specific issue I'm facing with my project. As a professtional I follow all guildelines of the community but Did it violate any guidelines? I genuinely need assistance.

Please advise or reinstate.

Here is the link of my question -https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Developer/Trouble-Integrating-Ruby-on-Rails-with-Microsoft...

Thanks

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Miasm1,

I'd like to suggest you check the application development settings if it include 'rest API' or other API endpoint/data drivers settings to enable the remote access from these interfaces.

To getting data from rest api, you can use web connector on power bi desktop:

Solved: Pull data from a REST API Authentication - Microsoft Fabric Community

For other type of data drivers, you can find out correspond data driver connector to getting data with connection strings.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Kudoed Authors