Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cyan
Helper I
Helper I

Timeline Slicer visual hides dates when granularity changed

Hi everyone,

When changing the granularity of a timeline slicer in the embedded report, part of the data is being cut off (the timeline slicer is not showing the dates according to the original granularity selected). To see the rest of the dates in the timeline slicer I am putting the timeline visual in focus mode then back to report, that's when the hidden dates are appearing. Note that I have 3 pages in my report with all of them having the timeline slicer visual, only one of them is working correctly, the others are generating the problem I just mentioned.

Any idea why is this happening? 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. I created a link between two pages - when you click the link on Page 1, it takes you to Page 2. When I do so, the granularity changes to show Months rather than Quarters. It feels like a Power BI bug, but any help on resolving would be appreciated.  

v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

Not sure. Can you share a Power BI report to reproduce this issue on our end?

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.