Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

VertuoConseil

Possibility to create widgets

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to create in Power BI something that would look and function like what we can see here : https://data.opendatasoft.com/explore/?q=gaspar&sort=%23relevance&disjunctive.language&disjunctive.s... ?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
goncalogeraldes
Super User
Super User

Hi @VertuoConseil , you can try to use either a report tooltip or a bookmarks to get a behaviour like that with the default visuals in Power BI.

You can find information on how to use those here:

Report tooltips: Create report tooltip pages in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Bookmarks: Create report bookmarks in Power BI to share insights and build stories - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Hope this answer solves your problem!
If you need any additional help please @ me in your reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, please consider marking it as a solution ✔️ or giving it a kudoe 👍
Thanks!

You can also check out my LinkedIn!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Geraldes

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
goncalogeraldes
Super User
Super User

Hi @VertuoConseil , you can try to use either a report tooltip or a bookmarks to get a behaviour like that with the default visuals in Power BI.

You can find information on how to use those here:

Report tooltips: Create report tooltip pages in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Bookmarks: Create report bookmarks in Power BI to share insights and build stories - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Hope this answer solves your problem!
If you need any additional help please @ me in your reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, please consider marking it as a solution ✔️ or giving it a kudoe 👍
Thanks!

You can also check out my LinkedIn!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Geraldes

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.