Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New Debug Visual

Is anybody else having issues with the new debug visual? I'm unable to activate it in my PowerBI subscription. I enable it in settings, but it never appears to drag into a report. 

I've tried it in a client's Power BI subscription and it works fine, so I guess there's something broken in my subscription.

Any ideas?

Thanks

James

4 REPLIES 4
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@jamesdales,

I haven’t had this issue so far, show some screenshots if possible.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
markive
Advocate II
Advocate II

Yes I had this issue.

I had to remove all other Custom Visuals from the report and upload that from Desktop. The on the web it appeared. I suppose the advise here is to keep it simple with developing and debugging the custom vis and then bring it all together when it's all playing nice.

Just confirming that uploading a new report with no existing custom visuals has solved the problem.

No issues under a few different browsers. I also tried disabling and re-enabling it as well. It returned to the Visualization panel without having to logout, etc.

When you tested it using the client subscription, was it on the same computer and browser as the failed test with your own account? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.