Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

maulik

Hide specific page from power bi report for Embedded report not panel?

Hello Team ,

we have power bi report with 10 pages.
now base and back end api condition we need to show specific page to ui.
so consider for user 1 i just want to show page 1 of report other 9 pages should be hidden.

react is ui and .net c# is back end.

i m using java script code and testing.

const pages = await report.getPages();
 and trying to hide pages not panel.
any one have any suggestion on this
3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @maulik,

Perhaps you can take a look at the following link about use RLS with power bi embedded and video about hide report page by user:

Using standard cloud based row-level security with embedded content in Power BI embedded analytics -...

Page level Security in PowerBI | Hide or show page based on user | MiTutorials (youtube.com)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I m looking for not based on user type I Have reports with 10 pages when ever user will open page 1 from UI my emabaded report only should show report with page 1 if user select Page 2 from ui report will be same but with page 2

HI @maulik,

I'd like to suggest you to use bookmark feature to create and saving content with different filter effect and bind ot the buttons to create a custom navigation page.  After these steps, you can simply use these buttons to control display contents.

Create page and bookmark navigators - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.