Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Muratik55
Helper I
Helper I

Export at once

Hello everyone,

I have a report page that contains many matrix visuals in it and all of them has their own filter and criterias... When the users try to download and put it in excel they are having issues because they have to download it individually.. So i group hem or merge them but it doesn't give me to option to download them at once..

So my question is can i put many matrix visuals in one matrix or is there any way that they can download the whole page at once? or any suggestion for that..

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Hariharan_R
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

We dont have option to download all your matrix visuals into one excel. Also, you have limitation on exporting records into excel. I would advise to use "Analyse in Excel" for data export or use "Paginated Reports" where you can export all the matrix visuals from paginated report into one excel.

Thanks

Hari

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Muratik55 ,

You are able to export data from visual to excel following the guide in this article. However, it is not possible to export all the data from multiple visuals to excel at same time.

And it is not possible to export multiple Tabs from power BI to excel, there is an idea about this issue, please vote it up. Meanwhile, you can workaround this issue by exporting Power BI report to PowerPoint or PDF.

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.