Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

hxkresl
Helper V
Helper V

Dynamics CRM connector for SSIS?

Is there a connector I can download for connecting to Dynamics CRM from SS Integration Services?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nageshkumarapp
Regular Visitor

If you just want to read the data then you can connect through standard SQL client in SSIS but only connect to the filteredviews.

If you want to to CRM operation like Create/Update/Delete then either you can write SDK code in Script Task or use 3rd part tool like Kingswaysoft or Cozyroc - but these will require additional license.

If you choose to write Script Component then u can refer this : mscrunch.azurewebsites.net/.../setting-up-ssis-script-component-for-crm-connection

For CozyRoc: www.cozyroc.com/.../dynamics-crm-destination

For Kingswaysoft: www.kingswaysoft.com/.../download

Thanks,

Nagesh Kumar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nageshkumarapp
Regular Visitor

If you just want to read the data then you can connect through standard SQL client in SSIS but only connect to the filteredviews.

If you want to to CRM operation like Create/Update/Delete then either you can write SDK code in Script Task or use 3rd part tool like Kingswaysoft or Cozyroc - but these will require additional license.

If you choose to write Script Component then u can refer this : mscrunch.azurewebsites.net/.../setting-up-ssis-script-component-for-crm-connection

For CozyRoc: www.cozyroc.com/.../dynamics-crm-destination

For Kingswaysoft: www.kingswaysoft.com/.../download

Thanks,

Nagesh Kumar

Thank you for reply. Since have rolled off project, and am unable to test the script component instructions with username/password, I will refer to this next time.

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@hxkresl wrote:

Is there a connector I can download for connecting to Dynamics CRM from SS Integration Services?

@hxkresl

AFAIK, there's no built-in connector in SSIS for CRM. You'll have to retrieve the data by calling the CRM application API in a script task/component or rely on some other commercial 3rd party connectors.

By the way since SSIS is out of the topic of this forum, for better response, I'd suggest you post in the dedicated SSIS forum.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.