Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jfvago

vertical axis crosses value

Hi, I want to change the value of the vertical axis crosses value to 50, but i have no more ideas. Tried all the columns graph's settings but not found a seem function or feature.
5 REPLIES 5
tringuyenminh92
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @jfvago,

Which chart are you using? Do you mean set the Y-Axis to start with 50?

Screenshot 2017-01-10 20.20.48.png

Hi @tringuyenminh92,

I using the same chart that you, 

Capturar.PNG

but this solution only solve one of two my problens, i what to make a chart of this type:

Capturar1.PNG

with columns for up and down, in excel this function "axis crosses in:" exist.

Sorry for my english and thanks for your attention.

@jfvago

Currently, we can only change the start of a Y-Axis, but it can't generate negative column/bar below the Axis.

1233.PNG

For your requirement, please submit feature request as @tringuyenminh92 suggested.

Regards,

Hi @jfvago,

This looks like customize of Tornado by Value. So far I dont think we have any controls support that ability. But you could post your request in http://ideas.powerbi.com based on visuals that we have had like Tornado chart 

Hi, 

I want to change the value of the vertical axis crosses, but i have no more ideas. Tried all the columns graph's settings but not found a seem function or feature.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.