Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Olamum
Helper II
Helper II

undefined

Greetings,

I'm working on enabling a feature where you can click on a specific Financial Year, and in the detailed table below, it will display both the current financial year and the previous year, along with the year-over-year (YoY) client count. So, when you select a financial year, the table will automatically show data for that chosen year and the preceding year, including the YoY client count.

Thanks

Olamum_0-1695145210419.png

Link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bjRWvFBYWfMmbtBB3cOvE9k8w_yOxWSs/view?usp=drive_link

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Olamum ,

Here's the result.

vstephenmsft_0-1695283101431.png

My approach is to remove the relationship between the main table and the calendar table. Then create a column for the previous financial year in the calendar table. Create a column for financial years in the main table. Then modify the measure. You want a separate card visual to show the values of the previous financial year, so I created a new emasure display.

You can download my attachment for more details.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.           

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Olamum ,

Here's the result.

vstephenmsft_0-1695283101431.png

My approach is to remove the relationship between the main table and the calendar table. Then create a column for the previous financial year in the calendar table. Create a column for financial years in the main table. Then modify the measure. You want a separate card visual to show the values of the previous financial year, so I created a new emasure display.

You can download my attachment for more details.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.           

Thank you. I really appreciate your effort

Olamum
Helper II
Helper II

Also a card displaying Y0Y will be great

Olamum
Helper II
Helper II

@Ashish_Mathur 

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.