Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

% of total columns

Good afternoon, how are you? I need your help. I have a measure that calculates the number of units sold with some restrictions:

calculate([Billed Units],

FILTER(Fact_DetalleListasDePrecios, [Price list items]> 0),

DIM_Articulos[Validity Code] = "1",

FILTER(FACT_Facturacion, [Billed Units] >0))

Based on that measurement, you would need to be able to calculate the % of the column total. I can't use the formula that Power BI desktop comes with because I need to multiply the result of this measure later.

federico1987_0-1715284005491.png

The measure should look something like this:

federico1987_1-1715284159455.png

The problem is that the ALL() filter is not taking me into account, so the result it shows me is this:

federico1987_2-1715284231202.png

Could someone help me understand why you are not taking ALL into account.

Thank you!

Federico

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You cannot measure a measure directly. Either materialize it first, or create a separate measure that implements the entire business logic.

Please provide sample data that covers your issue or question completely, in a usable format (not as a screenshot).

Do not include sensitive information or anything not related to the issue or question.

If you are unsure how to upload data please refer to https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-...

Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

Want faster answers? https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447...

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.