Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Krishna09
Helper III
Helper III

incremental refresh in dataflow

Hello All,

I have a doubt, I have csv files in sharepoint folder. where every week a new csv file is uploaded to it. I created a data flow to save one of these csv file data in dataverse using dataflow in dataverse. Now in order to update following weeks csv files, I want to use incremental refresh. to do that we create RangeStart and RangeEnd in dataflow of dataverse. Now how to go to incremental refresh in dataflow in dataverse. Is incremental refreh available only in power BI editor? show I definatly create workspace and datflow in power BI?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ToddChitt
Super User
Super User

Try this article:

Using incremental refresh with dataflows - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Also, it may be possible that Incremental Refresh is not possible with CSV data, but only with data coming from a formal RDBMS, but don't hold me to that.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ToddChitt
Super User
Super User

Try this article:

Using incremental refresh with dataflows - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Also, it may be possible that Incremental Refresh is not possible with CSV data, but only with data coming from a formal RDBMS, but don't hold me to that.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.