Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

GiulioLigios

dashboards and reports automatically generated by power bi desktop

Hello, I'm a new power bi desktop user. I remember that the first time I accessed the program, with an evaluation version, power bi automatically proposed analyzes with the same data that I was already analyzing with my dashboard.
Now I can't find the suggested desktops anymore. Could someone tell me the path to see them?
thanks for the support
2 REPLIES 2
GiulioLigios

Good morning, many thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately that's not what I was interested in knowing, I'll try to explain myself better.
I have a database containing some information that I would like to analyze. On these I created a graph with one of the visual objects available in power bi desktop. I seem to remember that there was the possibility of exploiting the AI ​​function of Power BI which proposed graphs and analyzes on database data

v-yaningy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @GiulioLigios 

Based on your description, it seems you are looking for how to create a report quickly, you can read the document to find the way.

Create a report quickly from a SharePoint list or library in the Power BI service - Power BI | Micro...

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.