Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual Formatting Issue

I'd like to get the Month, Day and year to display in the same row for my multi row card visual. Any tips on how to do this? Also, if anybody knows how to make a slicer so only the top value appears that would be great. Thanks!

Ben_Beaudry_0-1686085813077.png

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Need to understand data model for that. But calculation group may help

Calculation Groups- Measure Slicer, Measure Header Grouping, Measure to dimension conversion. Complex Table display : https://youtu.be/qMNv67P8Go0

If this does not help
Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak Here is a screenshot of the top five values for each dataset in a table. Does this help? I want to display only the top value (highest value percent) with the date in a format that is easy to view for end users.

Ben_Beaudry_0-1686169149811.png

Here is an example of how I have the fields set up for the tables. The screenshot below is what is being used for the bottom left table in the above screenshot.

Ben_Beaudry_1-1686169399899.png

Unfortunatly I cannot share the pbix file as the data is queried from SQL and is protected.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.