Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Jc_16
Frequent Visitor

Update data

Hi

I'm having some dificulties when I teu to update my report. Some tabela are loaded but there are some data that can not load.

The error menssage is

Erro na origem de dados: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Microsoft SQL: Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Class","detail":{"type":1,"value":"11"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind","detail":{"type":1,"value":"SQL"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath","detail":{"type":1,"value":"server-fjt\\icg;ICGVAGA"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2146232060"}},{"code":"Microsoft\.Data\.Mashup\.ValueError\.Message","detail":\{"type":1,"value":"Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.<\/ccon>"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Number","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.State","detail":{"type":1,"value":"0"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: ALBCOMPRALIN (3).
URI de Cluster: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-F-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
ID de atividade: 8e1f63b9-2458-4994-be46-1b40b8ae9886
ID do Pedido: f7bd24c8-da88-d6bb-9c78-cca8d81e4aef
Hora: 2023-12-17 19:23:47Z

coukd you please help me?

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

it's taking too long.  Power BI has a couple of timeout settings. Datasets Semantic Models for example limit you to 5 hours per partition on a premium capacity.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.