Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

USERELATIONSHIP function not returning correct count

Hi !

I have an issue which i will try to explain as best i can. 

I am trying to display a clustured bar chart column showing the date a ticket was "Opened" and also the date it was "Resolved" (if indeed it has been resolved). 

I have a separate  Calendar table with 2 relationships to both the "Opened" Date and the "Resolved" Date. My 2 Measures are:

1) Created= Calculate(DistinctCount(Tickets[Key]), USERELATIONSHIP(Tickets[Created}, Calendar[Date})))

2) Resolved= Calculate(DistinctCount(Tickets[Key]), USERELATIONSHIP(Tickets[Resolved}, Calendar[Date})))

The "Created" measure appears to be working fine however... the "Resolved" measure is not counting all of the Resolved tickets e.g. you can see below that for October it has counted 2 X created and 1X resolved correctly... but nothing for November.

Capture.PNG

What is slightly strange is that if i change my Axis date to be for the Year - it picks up the second Resolved ticket, but not at a monthly level e.g.

Capture2.PNG

Any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks -  removed and then re added the relationhship and now seems to work (odd!) thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

Can you share a sample pbix, I am not very clear why is that happened by just looking at screenshot. 

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks -  removed and then re added the relationhship and now seems to work (odd!) thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.