Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Alusine_Kamara
Helper II
Helper II

The course: Analyzing and visuallizing data with Excel

Please can someone help me on how to go to the course Analyzing and Visuallizing Data with Excel. I did some exel with Danny Hoter...Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel. I am currently working on Power BI, combining Excel with Power BI will provide me with a bigger experience. 

How can I access this course. Danny Hoter is one of the Instructors.

Help me please.

Alusine 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
foodd
Super User
Super User

Hello @Alusine_Kamara .  The course you mentioned "Microsoft: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel | edX"  is archived.  Your last visit to the Community Forum was on 01-27-2024, so you may have already found the course you were looking for or an equivalent.  If you need help, you can search for an equivalent course or track on Microsoft Learn.  Please feel free to reach out if you have another question or concern about the Community.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
foodd
Super User
Super User

Hello @Alusine_Kamara .  The course you mentioned "Microsoft: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel | edX"  is archived.  Your last visit to the Community Forum was on 01-27-2024, so you may have already found the course you were looking for or an equivalent.  If you need help, you can search for an equivalent course or track on Microsoft Learn.  Please feel free to reach out if you have another question or concern about the Community.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.