Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank Power Bi and Community!

Crazy times we are in so I thought some words of positivity might help. 

I just wanted to say that Power Bi and the support community on this forum is really amazing.   Power Bi has given me a fantastic job - one of only 2 people at a 200 person company  (that is owned by a 15,000 person company!)  that actually knows how to use Power Bi and develop reports.     And interest in my reports is increasing every day.   

I've developed some beautiful reports but the formulas inside them would not have been possible without the frequent help of contributors on this forum.    So...just a simple thank you to all of those in the community that help us non-experts create their vision!    Your help literally helps people like me do their jobs on a daily basis!   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sandy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Thank you SO MUCH for your appreciation!  Indeed this community is amazing and we were just recently advised that we are 'Best in class' in the industry for the response and solution rates.  

Every member, whether asking questions, providing answers, sharing examples - you all are what makes this community so great.  Thank you @Anonymous for recognizing that, and for your contributions as well!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Thanks for the kind words, it is great to see how our help has helped you! And I am certain you help others too!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Sandy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Thank you SO MUCH for your appreciation!  Indeed this community is amazing and we were just recently advised that we are 'Best in class' in the industry for the response and solution rates.  

Every member, whether asking questions, providing answers, sharing examples - you all are what makes this community so great.  Thank you @Anonymous for recognizing that, and for your contributions as well!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.