Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

SumX / and Multiple Formula Help

Hi Community,

I recently had to move to a new POS system and the data is not the same. So, I have had to reformulate the measures. But I am having a struggle with calculations as it totals it up based on the columns. I do not want to do that. So I have been trying to add SumX to all the measures to get around it. Unfortunately, it still does not work. When I select 1 item, it calculates fine. When you select multiple it does not.

I have dropped the file in DropBox in hopes you can help. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ks071o1sdob3jo/Lowes%202022%20Fiscal%20Year%20VPP%20Beta%20Version%204%20...

atoice_2-1654698176038.png

^^ All items

atoice_1-1654698039289.png

^^ 1 Item selected in this case Item 110945

The measure subfolders with all the measures is Scorecard calculations. I will have to do this for the YTD as well, but once the latest week is done, it will be the same structure. Please let me know if you need further information. Thank you all in advance for being awesome!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump...

Hi @Anonymous ,

I download your file and checked your sample. I find all your card will return blank in your sample. What kind of result do you want? I think the data model is complex in your sample. I suggest you to share a easy sample with us and show us a screenshot with the result you want. This will make us easier to find the solution.

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rico,

It's suppose to calcualte based on the total for the families. The old dashboard I was using looks like this.

atoice_0-1655131077797.png

Now the new one.

atoice_2-1655132282957.png

When you select 1 item, the numbers report fine. But when it shows all, you can see how the numbers are not even close.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

MT

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.