Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Subtract values according to condition

Hi all ! How are you?

I have the following problem:

I need to create a Measure that can subtract the value of a Measure and the value of the Benchmark table.

For example

Store Total = is measure.

Store Benchmark = is a value from a table.

Total Benchmark = Store 6 Benchmark (28%) - Store 6 Total (12%) = 16%

1.JPG

I'm blocked with something that seems pretty simple.
Would it help me understand the problem of why I can't subtract it?

Thanks!

Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Measure =CALCULATE(sum(Column1) - Sum(column2), storeId=6)

Please give Kudos to this effort and mark it as a solution if it helps you.
Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

Have you made proper relationship between those two table?
Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Tahreem24 , Yes, both tables are related through the Id_Store.

Measure =CALCULATE(sum(Column1) - Sum(column2), storeId=6)

Please give Kudos to this effort and mark it as a solution if it helps you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Tahreem24  !

@Anonymous ,

Please give KUDOS and accept this as a solution if it helps you so other member can take help from it.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.