Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mohsen_safi11
Frequent Visitor

Stacked column chart

Dear Madam / Sir

When I want to show my value in chart I see like this.I also change the type of every columns for ex1mple from whole number to text or sum to count but it doesn't work.

1-1.jpg

I wanna like this

1-2.jpg

Sincerely,

Mohsen

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Can you please mark that post of mine as accepted solution so that other users can find this solution quickly when they encounter similar problem.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Dhairya
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Can you share the screenshot of data that you have loaded in PBI desktop after removing sensitive information so that I can help in better way?

If the data you loaded is same as shown in screenshoy of excel than try to unpivot the column in power query editor.

1-3.jpg

It was a sample I build in Excel and I also I can not edit source beacuse I use sharepoint.

Select KW12 and KW13 and Click Unpivot columns from transform tab and then try to plot the visuals.

1-5.jpgIt looks like this

1-6.jpg

But I didn't want this , Do you have any idea? likes excel file I show you above

Please Try keeping only Attribute column on x-axis and Values on Y-axis and fehlerbild in legends.

Thanks a lot🌷

Can you please mark that post of mine as accepted solution so that other users can find this solution quickly when they encounter similar problem.

Yes sure

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.