Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tad
Frequent Visitor

Stacked Column Chart Last Date issue

Hello,

I have the below stacked column charts. One is showing the totals by day and the other is showing the totals on the last day of the selected date range. The problem I have is the dark blue bar in the middle. It is a 1.2M amount at 35% probabiliy that was changed to 95% probability on the 21st. For some reason it is showing up in my measure that is also copied below. I'm assuming I need a summarize function as filtering is not acheiving what I need. I need the last date to be dynamic with the user's selection and I need it to work with the date hierarchy.

Tad_0-1661958358886.png

I've tried variations of both of the below measures:

Option 1 =
SUMX(
    FILTER (
        'Cross-Joined Date/Deals',
        VAR _V = Calculate ( MAX ( 'Cross-Joined Date/Deals'[Date]), ALLSELECTED('Cross-Joined Date/Deals'))
        RETURN
        'Cross-Joined Date/Deals'[Date] = _V
    ),
    'Cross-Joined Date/Deals'[Amount]
)
Option 2 =
CALCULATE(
    sum('Cross-Joined Date/Deals'[Amount]),
       FILTER( 'Cross-Joined Date/Deals', 'Cross-Joined Date/Deals'[Date] = LASTDATE('Cross-Joined Date/Deals'[Date]))
)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tad
Frequent Visitor

Just in case anyone stumbles onto this and has a similar issue I fixed it by removing day from the hierarchy and just using IF(ISFILTERED(table[date].[Month]/.[Quarter]/.[Year] statements with ENDOF_____ MONTH/QUARTER/YEAR.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tad
Frequent Visitor

Just in case anyone stumbles onto this and has a similar issue I fixed it by removing day from the hierarchy and just using IF(ISFILTERED(table[date].[Month]/.[Quarter]/.[Year] statements with ENDOF_____ MONTH/QUARTER/YEAR.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.