Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

AniketMS
Frequent Visitor

Sort column in table visual depending on the slicer selection

Hi , 

I have a table visual and a slicer , Slicer has three Measures for selction eg : Sales , Revenue , Gross Sales . 

In the table we show Cutomer Id , Customer Name , CUstomer Region . when user selects Sales we show sales in descending order and the respective Revenue and Gross Sales . 

Now the requirement is when users select Revenue in the slicer the table should be sorted on the basis of Review in Descending order and show the list of customers . and show the Sales and Gross sales respectively. 

We are using field parameters and have achived this , but the dynamic sorted on user selection is getting diffcult to achive . 

Any guidance will be helpful.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joaoribeiro
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @AniketMS ,

I think the solution provided in this ticket might be helpful in your case: https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/dynamic-sort-by-measure-filter/td-p/1345032

Hope this answer solves your problem!
If you need any additional help please @ me in your reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, please consider marking it as a solution ✔️ or giving it a kudoe 👍

Thanks!

Best regards,
Joao Ribeiro

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
joaoribeiro
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @AniketMS ,

I think the solution provided in this ticket might be helpful in your case: https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/dynamic-sort-by-measure-filter/td-p/1345032

Hope this answer solves your problem!
If you need any additional help please @ me in your reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, please consider marking it as a solution ✔️ or giving it a kudoe 👍

Thanks!

Best regards,
Joao Ribeiro

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.