Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

billylo

Sort Matrix Columns in Descending Order - using a Switch Measure.

Hi all, I need help arranging the order of columns based on descending order when using "switched" measure ( Sales | Qty).

I have attached an image for your review. The current report side of the image shows what the table is doing at the moment

independently of the measure I select on the image. (it's arranging columns alphabetically)

The "Ideal report" side of the image depicts where I would like to get. The order of the columns should vary in descending oder based on the measure that is selected - Sales/Qty as noted above.

Thanks for your help!

PowerBI_ForumQ1.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

That is far beyond what Power BI can do.  If this is important to you please consider voting for an existing idea or raising a new one at https://ideas.powerbi.com

Thank you for taking the time to respond & the suggestion.  I'll put this one forth.

WIll 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.