Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Aymeric_2350
Frequent Visitor

Sending automatic email

Hi,

I'm trying to create a button with power automate to send an email to customers when a specific date (action due date) is coming up but I can't seem to get it quite right ...

What I have done is create a page on the report with a visualisation detailing the customer's name and date in question (with a filter to only show the specific customers for which this date is in the next 30 days) and I'd like to be able to either select one row from that visualisation table or select them all at once and send an automated email using a different table which contains the customer's name, name of responsible person, email address with a template which would then state the name of the responsible person, the name of the customer and the specific date (action due date).

Aymeric_2350_0-1671578657849.pngAymeric_2350_1-1671578686144.png

The flow looks like this at the moment

Aymeric_2350_2-1671578886359.png

with the field "to" set as the email address found in power BI for the customer (not sure if I need to create a link between the tables data

Aymeric_2350_4-1671579164679.png

the links are 'sales details'[holder] to 'customer list'[holder]; 'sales details'[email] to 'customer list'[holder] and 'Sales details'[holder] to 'customer list'[evidence expiry]

So by example, if customer 1 is due within the next 30 days I want an email sent to the responsible person for that customer at the email address recorded for responsible person stating

"

Dear [name of responsible person],

[name of customer]

You are due on [evidence expiry],

Best regards,

"

signed by whoever ran the flow in power BI

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Aymeric_2350
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Thanks, I'm not sure how but I seem to have fixed it and it's now working !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hessy
Regular Visitor

I still need help with this

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aymeric_2350 ,

If the problem has been solved you can mark the reply for the standard answer to help the other members find it more quickly. If not, please point it out.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Henry

Aymeric_2350
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Thanks, I'm not sure how but I seem to have fixed it and it's now working !

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.