Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove page number on dashboard

Hi! I am fairly new to the power bi community but when i import my dashboard onto a powerapp or view the dashboard in general i see at the top right it says the name of the dashboard and the page number on the top. I cant seem to find the setting to remove the visibility of page number and the title

anon11_0-1648489932416.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
truptis
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous ,

Go to Workspace -> Dashboard -> Upper right ellipsis of the tile -> Tile Details (Pencil Icon) -> Uncheck "Display title and subtitle" or edit the text

@Anonymous -> please mark this as a solution and hit the thumbs up if it helps you. Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
truptis
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous ,

Go to Workspace -> Dashboard -> Upper right ellipsis of the tile -> Tile Details (Pencil Icon) -> Uncheck "Display title and subtitle" or edit the text

@Anonymous -> please mark this as a solution and hit the thumbs up if it helps you. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.