Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

xuxxay88
Helper I
Helper I

Relative Date Slicer - Yesterday?

Hi,

I may be being a little silly, but I have a releative date slicer in a report, the user wants to view yesterdays figures. I would assume that you would select "Last 1 Day" but it appears that it shows as todays date. Would todays date not be "This - Day" and yesterday should be "Last 1 Day"? Maybe I am missing something.

Please see images below, the date I have taken this snips is 21/09/2021 (09/21/2021 for those on the other side of the pond)

xuxxay88_0-1632236285430.png

xuxxay88_1-1632236362872.png

Any suggestions, explanations, fixes etc are welcome 😁

In the meantime, they are clearing that filter and using the date filter on the filter pane but if there is something I can do with this relative filter then that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ah you haven't quite given me the solution, but you've made me find the solution. Like I said initially, I was probably being a bit silly.

Under the format options for the slicer, there is this! I had it turned on rather than off.

xuxxay88_0-1632237338791.png

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
moizsherwani
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

It may be not the best solution but if you put a date silcer on a visual or a page you have the ability to remove "Today". See here

moizsherwani_0-1632237047974.png

moizsherwani_1-1632237068752.png

Regards,

Moiz

If this post helps, please "Accept" it as Solution to help other members find it.

Thanks,

Moiz
Was I able to answer your question? Mark my post as a solution to help others. Kudos if you liked the solution.

Ah you haven't quite given me the solution, but you've made me find the solution. Like I said initially, I was probably being a bit silly.

Under the format options for the slicer, there is this! I had it turned on rather than off.

xuxxay88_0-1632237338791.png

Thanks!

This is great. I learnt something new too 😀. All the best slicing and dicing away

Thanks,

Moiz
Was I able to answer your question? Mark my post as a solution to help others. Kudos if you liked the solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.