Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

vishnuragas
Frequent Visitor

Real timestreaming - (date/time data) does not get reflected on creating a report

I am streaming real time tweets using R script and sending it to Power BI using (Streaming data and REST API) to create a live streaming dashboard.

I have to create a tile which shows tweets over time. But the date/time field does not get reflected in the tile, it is just empty.

I'm not sure if I have to change the datatype or format of the field? Below is how the date/time field looks in R.date_time.PNG

The streaming dataset is as below: 

streaming dataset.PNG

Below is the tile I created (Shows blank)

blank tile.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

For data over some period you may use line chart, but is limited for last hour. Streaming will not show you data over a month or a week.

@rafaelmpsantos Hi, I have set the time to be displayed as "5mins" for that tile. Please see pic below. I have tried other options upto 60 mins.

over5mins.PNG

Maybe it can be date format. You know how to convert Date to a String in R? In PowerShell i always need to convert datetime to string.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.