Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Damola
Helper I
Helper I

Q&A Feature in Microsoft Power BI for Live Connection

Hello all,

For Live connections, I would like to know if it's possible to use the Q&A feature. I understand it was not possible few years ago. I am trying to use it now but I am not getting the right answers to my questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Damola ,

As the official documentation provided by @amitchandak  says, for now, Live connectin mode supports the use of the Q&A feature. However, it is important to note that when using a gateway to connect to local data, a standard gateway is required. Because the personal gateway does not support this function. For more information about Q&A and live connection, please refer to the documentation.

If the problem has been solved, you can mark the reply for the standard answer to help the other members find it more quickly. If not, please point it out.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Stephen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Damola
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Damola ,

As the official documentation provided by @amitchandak  says, for now, Live connectin mode supports the use of the Q&A feature. However, it is important to note that when using a gateway to connect to local data, a standard gateway is required. Because the personal gateway does not support this function. For more information about Q&A and live connection, please refer to the documentation.

If the problem has been solved, you can mark the reply for the standard answer to help the other members find it more quickly. If not, please point it out.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Stephen

Thanks. I would keep you posted.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.