Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Publish on Web option is not showing on Power BI Service

Hello I've created a PBI Report --> exported to APP --> Trying to genrate a Embed HTML Code --> But Option is not available.

I have Pro Account

There are no Rules applied

2018-06-04_17-53-33.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

From your description, I understand that you are the owner of the report and you don't set RLS?

What data source do you use to create the report?

Reports using any Live Connection data source, including Analysis Services Tabular hosted on-premises, Analysis Services Multidimensional, and Azure Analysis Services are not supported for Publish to Web.

In addition, you could have a good look at the limitations about Publish to web before using it.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm the owner of teh report, I developed it.

No, RLS

Using csv file as a source, and I loaded data into report. No live connections.

R/

Imad

Hi @Anonymous,

I have tested by creating a report with CSV data source, everything works as expected.

Does the Publish to Web option show in the Service with other reports you created? Or only this report does not have the option.

If you cannot publish all the reports you created to web, please check if you have enabled this option in your Tenant Settings.

setting.PNG

If only this report, could you share the dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that I could have a test in my environment? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.