Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Moya_Novaes
Frequent Visitor

Problem with IDbConnection

I'm having a problem in which not even the microsoft consultors from my country were able to help me into solving. Does anyone has any ideia how to solve this? Basically when I'm trying to open a powerbi file this message appears, not enableling me to work. Coul anyone help me? This is the message that appears:

Capturar.PNG

That translates to:
Error to sae the modifications to the servers. Error returned "The column TR_FAT_06[FATPGT] does not exists or doesn't have a relation with any table avaible on the actual context. The column TR_FAT_06[FATVEN] does not exists or doesnt have relation with any table avaible in the actual context. Login failed for user ".. An exception has been generated through the interface of the IDbConnection. It was not been able to do a connection to the origin of data with the name "............................ lots of things".

This link has the details powerbi sent me of the error  link!

1 REPLY 1
Stachu
Community Champion
Community Champion

these questions were probably already asked, but they're missing in your post:
1) is it Direct Query or import?

2) if you create a new Power BI file connecting to that database, does it work fine?
3) based on the error description there is some discrepancy in the TR_FAT_06 table - does it exist in the server?
4) if yes - does it have columns FATVEN and FATPGT?

5) if you published the report in the service - can you download the copy from there and try to open it?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thank you for the kudos 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.