Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

dosania
Helper II
Helper II

Present UK Date Format in a page filter which uses a Live connection to an AtScale cube

Hi,

I have created a dashboard which is presenting the Date in a US format MM-DD-YYYY when I publish to the Service.

I would like this to be shown in the UK format, DD-MM-YYYY, which it correctly shows in the desktop version.

The web browser default is in a US format, and I'd rather not them need to change their default settings.

As the data is a live connection to an AtScale cube, changing the date format option in PowerBI is greyed out, as is the 'Regional Settings' in the File > Options > Current File > Report Settings > Regional Settings 

Settings' in the File > Options > Global Report Settings > Regional Settings  - Only shows English US

All date settings seem to be in an American Date format. Is there a way to change this to UK? Currently all options seem to be unavailable as using the Cube. 

Can anyone suggest how I might best fix this issue please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

As you publish the report, the dates change to the browser's format.
Unfortunately, dates can't be displayed in a different format than the browser's, so you have to change the browser settings.

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

As you publish the report, the dates change to the browser's format.
Unfortunately, dates can't be displayed in a different format than the browser's, so you have to change the browser settings.

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors