Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

powerbiexpert22
Post Patron
Post Patron

Practice exercise for Data modeling

I want to practice data modeling in Power BI and want to do more compelx scenarios handson , any suggestions ?

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiandat-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @powerbiexpert22 ,

You can consider enrolling in advanced Power BI courses on platforms like Coursera, Udemy, or edX that focus on data modeling. - Follow tutorials on the official Microsoft Learn platform for Power BI, which offers a guided learning path for data.

Best Regards,

Xianda Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @powerbiexpert22 ,

I recommend to watch this series of videos about data modeling https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn1m_aBmgsbHLbnEpCMcPeo8T7o1N6vRb&si=PIbRz6YD4FhsQ7X9

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

tzvetkov_b87
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @powerbiexpert22 

Have a look at Kaggle Datasets. It will allow you to get your hands on large datasets that you can then import into Power BI and play around.

These data sets are pretty interesting to create a report and visuals:

Kaggle Data Visualisations

Maybe check out the Spotify one. It gives you a description of the dataset and some research ideas that you can try visualise.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.